Watch the next session of our Professional Development Series.
Listening and asking questions are something we do every day, in fact, that we’ve been doing all our lives. Mostly, we don’t think too much about it. Yet this skill has the potential to change your life—and not just at work, but your personal life too. In this experiential and fun workshop, you will experience this surprising fact firsthand.
Webinar recordings and presentations are only available to members in the resource section of the members-only web site. If you are not a member, join today.
- Three different levels of listening, and how to use them.
- How you listen actually impacts others’ performance–to the good or bad.
- How to avoid communication disconnects.
- Beyond the words: What are they really saying?
- How good listening helps de-escalate.
- How a certain level of listening strengthens relationships.
Cynthia Way, President and Owner, Way To Go! Inc.
Valerie Lingeman, Owner, Double Helix Learning LLC