Join A Mid-Level Giving Benchmarking Group
Connect, Share, and Grow Alongside Your Industry Peers
If you focus on mid-level giving, you know there are unique challenges to acquiring and retaining donors who give more generously than an average donor gift but who aren’t quite major donors. Our Mid-Level Giving Benchmarking Groups come together throughout the year to share data, strategy, and results, all with the goal of improving each others’ mid-level fundraising programs – and we want you to contact us to find out how to join!
With multiple benchmarking groups of 12-15 nonprofits each, your organization will have the ability to meet with your group year after year, tracking trends and trading best practices. You’ll also enjoy all the access and networking opportunities that come with membership to the DMFA.
Benefits of Membership
Once your nonprofit has been confirmed for membership, you will enjoy several benefits including:
- Invitation to the Mid-Level Giving Benchmarking Summit with breakout sessions comprising a select group of 24-30 of your peers to discuss data, program insights and creative that has been analyzed by volunteers who serve on the Mid-Level Giving Benchmarking Committee of the DMFA. Also includes broader sessions with over 60 Mid-Level Giving professionals.
- All data and creative collateral that is made available after the event
- Mixers with colleagues from each of the MLG Groups
- Ability to speak on Mid-Level Giving topics at DMFA Webinars
- Access to past webinars on Mid-Level Giving Insights
- All the valuable benefits of DMFA membership
- And much more
Hear what some of our participants and sponsors had to say at the 2023 Mid-Level Giving Benchmarking Summit.
How to Join Us
Any nonprofit with a mid-level giving program and current DMFA membership is welcome to contact us to find out how to join a Mid-Level Giving Benchmarking Group. Not a DMFA member yet?
Want to Be Involved as a Sponsor?
We provide our Platinum sponsors special opportunities to connect with our Mid-Level Giving Group members, including through networking activities and presentations at our annual Mid-Level Giving events. If your organization wants to reach this audience directly, please support the DMFA community through sponsorship today.
For more information or contact [email protected].