On April 20, 2023 the DMFA hosted an in-person all day workshop on Direct Marketing 101. You can get educated on the essential elements of Direct Marketing by reviewing the presentations below from that event in the resource section of the DMFA members-only web site.
- Creative, Sue Sena, Senior Account Director, Avalon Consulting
- Acquisition List Strategy, Jill Amato, Senior Account Director Adstra
- Data Hygiene/Data Processing, John Bell, VP Sales, MMI Direct and Larry Bettinger, Director, MMI Direct
- Production Services, Leigh Ann Doyle, Account Director, PMG
- Database/Analytics, Jason Robbins, VP Creative, ROI Solutions; AJ Minogue, Dir. of Data Analytics and Reporting, UJA – Federation of NY
- Multi-Channel Marketing, Mary Meredith, Senior VP Dir. of Digital Innovation, Avalon Consulting
- Telefundraising and Text Marketing, Caroline Mendez, Vice President of Client Services, SD&A Teleservices Chrissy Hyre, Principal and Senior Vice President, CCAH
In January 2022, the DMFA ran a similar version of the DM 101 online. The recordings and presentations from that session is also in the Resource Section of the DMFA members-only web site, labeled 1.27.22 DM Recording and Presentations. If you are not a member, join today!