Enhance Your Skills, Stay Current and Network with Direct Mail, Digital, and Multi-Channel Fundraising Professionals!
Join the DMFA by April 1 to get a discounted rates on our Spring events. Take advantage of DMFA’s numerous resources for fundraisers with one of our many membership options.
- Individual membership is for one member of your organization — $150
- Group membership is for 5 or more from your organization – $350 and $105 each additional person
- Individual membership is for one member of your organization — $110
- Group membership includes anyone from your organization who wants to join – $350
Membership in the Direct Marketing Fundraisers Association (DMFA):
- Offers you professional and career development opportunities that can have an immediate and long-term impact on your success.
- Opens up network opportunities for you with top professionals in the field allowing you to gain marketing insights … and learn new strategies that can—and will—improve the results of your fundraising campaigns.
- Aligns you with the industry’s most talented leaders in all fields of direct response and online fundraising.
DMFA membership benefits include:
- Significantly discounted rates for all DMFA luncheons and workshops—especially valuable for nonprofit professionals on a budget. REGISTER FOR DMFA EVENTS!
- Ability to post job listings
- Eligibility to participate in and vote for the annual DMFA AWARDS
- Online access to presentation materials, videos, and webinar recordings
- Nomination rights and eligibility for DMFA Marketer of the Year Awards
- Free listing in and copy of DMFA’s widely-distributed, Membership Directory and Resource Guide
- Subscription to Forum—our informative, must-read industry newsletter