Enhance Your Skills, Stay Current and Network with Direct Mail, Digital, and Multi-Channel Fundraising Professionals!
- Individual membership is for one member of your organization — $150
- Group membership is for 5 or more from your organization – $350 and $105 each additional person
- Individual membership is for one member of your organization — $110
- Group membership includes anyone from your organization who wants to join – $35o
Membership in the Direct Marketing Fundraisers Association (DMFA):
- Offers you professional and career development opportunities that can have an immediate and long-term impact on your success.
- Opens up network opportunities for you with top professionals in the field allowing you to gain marketing insights … and learn new strategies that can—and will—improve the results of your fundraising campaigns.
- Aligns you with the industry’s most talented leaders in all fields of direct response and online fundraising.
Take advantage of DMFA’s numerous resources for fundraisers with one of our many membership options.
DMFA membership benefits include:
- Significantly discounted rates for all DMFA luncheons and workshops—especially valuable for nonprofit professionals on a budget.
- Ability to post job listings
- Eligibility to participate in and vote for the annual DMFA AWARDS
- Online access to presentation materials, videos, and webinar recordings
- Nomination rights and eligibility for DMFA Marketer of the Year Awards
- Free listing in and copy of DMFA’s widely-distributed, Membership Directory and Resource Guide
- Subscription to Forum—our informative, must-read industry newsletter
Take advantage of DMFA’s many resources for fundraisers with one of our many membership options.