PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE AGREED TO THESE TERMS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THESE TERMS AT ANY TIME. YOU SHOULD CHECK THE TERMS PERIODICALLY FOR CHANGES. BY USING THIS SITE AFTER WE POST ANY CHANGES TO THESE TERMS, YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT THOSE CHANGES, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE REVIEWED THEM. IF AT ANY TIME YOU CHOOSE NOT TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
For Job Posters
Job Postings: The Site is intended to assist Posters in locating qualified Seekers. The Site should be used only for open employment positions for legal employment opportunities. The Site should not be used to solicit money, advertise business opportunities or marketing schemes, or the like.
Posters are responsible to ensure that all Job Postings are accurate, and compliant with applicable law, including EEO, Wage Transparency, etc. Job Postings should contain a description of the job, using industry standard language so that candidates qualified for the job would understand the responsibilities, qualifications, and compensation.
Rules for Posters: The following rules apply to Posters and all Job Postings:
- Seekers should never be required to pay any fees directly to the Poster.
- Job Postings should never include content, or links to content, that is illegal, offensive, obscene, threatening, exploitative, violent, or inappropriate for any other reason.
- Posters should never include any personal information in the job description or as part of the instructions for submitting the application.
- Posters should never require the Seeker to submit a photo or video as part of the application.
- Posters should ensure that they are authorized by the appropriate trademark or copyright owner to post any content used in the Job Posting.
- Posters should ensure that all content used in the Job Posting does not violate applicable laws. At a minimum, the job poster must ensure that all of its Job Postings comply with applicable local, state, federal and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to anti-discrimination, labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, salary transparency, posting of salary ranges, data privacy, data access and use, defamation, consumer protection, and intellectual property and laws requiring that Job Postings appear in a certain language other than English.
- No Job Posting shall contain any requirement that discriminates on the basis of race, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation and pregnancy), age, physical or mental disability, religion, national origin, citizenship, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, including but not limited to the following:
- Prohibiting applications from Seekers with criminal convictions, criminal records, and/or felonies, unless such requirement is a legally permissible, a bone fide requirement of the job, and/or is required by law.
- Requiring Seekers to have citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with applicable law, legal order, or government contract.
- Containing any screening requirement that is not an actual, legitimate, and lawful requirement of the job.
For Job Seekers: YOU ASSUME FULL RISK FOR ANY AND ALL USE OF THE SITE. THE SITE IS INTENDED TO BE A GENERAL INFORMATION RESOURCE AND THE JOB POSTINGS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE OR THE JOB POSTINGS OR THE POSTERS. WE DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE JOB POSTING OR THE SITE ARE ACCURATE OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY HARM TO YOU OR OTHERS RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
Job Postings may be subject to review by us for compliance with these Terms, but we are under no requirement to do so. Where these Terms are not followed, we may remove a Job Posting or suspend or terminate the Poster’s account or block a Seeker from using the Site, but are under no requirement to do so.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENATATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THIS SITE, THE JOB POSTINGS, THE POSTERS OR THE SEEKERS. ANY USER OF THIS SITE USES THE SITE AT THEIR OWN RISK.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY, WRONGFUL DEATH, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND/OR CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE. POSTERS AND SEEKERS EACH AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD US, AND OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, SUBCONTRACTORS AND ATTORNEYS HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS OR DEMANDS BROUGHT AGAINST US WHICH IN ANY WAY ARISE OUT OF OR ARE IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS SITE OR USE OF THIS SITE. THIS INDEMNIFICATION INCLUDES ALL EXPENSES AND COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF THE ABOVE CLAIMS.
These terms are governed by the laws of the State of New York and any claims hereunder shall be brought exclusively in the courts located in New York, New York.